WebSphereMQ—JMS CP Application
This page provides an example to configuring a JMS Capture Point Application object when using WebSphere MQ.
This is a specific example of the more general configuration procedure.
Procedure: Configuring the JMS Capture Point application in Configuration Manager (WebSphere MQ example)
- On the Options tab create a section called settings. In this section add the following options:
- inbound-queue-name=inbound (the same as the corresponding Destination name)
- xsl-inbound-transform-path=./iwd_scripts/iWD2IxnServerTransformer.groovy (points to the default iWD Compatibility scripts)
- jms-connection-factory-lookup-name=my_ConnFactory (the name of the connection factory that you created in WebSphere MQ)
- jms-provider-url=file:///home/InteractionServer (the path points to the folder where the .bindings file—in UNIX file format—is stored on the Interaction Server host)
- On the Connections tab, add the Interaction Server which will use this JMS Message queue.
Configure the Interaction Server options to load JVM and the necessary libraries.
This page was last edited on June 18, 2020, at 10:43.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!