WebSphereMQ—JMS CP Application
This page provides an example to configuring a JMS Capture Point Application object when using WebSphere MQ.
This is a specific example of the more general configuration procedure.
Procedure: Configuring the JMS Capture Point application in Configuration Manager (WebSphere MQ example)
- On the Options tab create a section called settings. In this section add the following options:
- inbound-queue-name=inbound (the same as the corresponding Destination name)
- xsl-inbound-transform-path=./iwd_scripts/iWD2IxnServerTransformer.groovy (points to the default iWD Compatibility scripts)
- jms-connection-factory-lookup-name=my_ConnFactory (the name of the connection factory that you created in WebSphere MQ)
- jms-provider-url=file:///home/InteractionServer (the path points to the folder where the .bindings file—in UNIX file format—is stored on the Interaction Server host)
- On the Connections tab, add the Interaction Server which will use this JMS Message queue.
Configure the Interaction Server options to load JVM and the necessary libraries.