Traditional HA Events and Scripts
Eight third-party applications are created for enabling and disabling VIP and switching the components.
- TP_PRIMARY_VIP_UP: Associated with VIP_UP script on VM HOST-1
- TP_PRIMARY_VIP_DOWN: Associated with VIP_DOWN scripton VM HOST-1
- TP_Backup_VIP_UP: Associated with VIP_UP script on VM HOST-2
- TP_Backup_VIP_DOWN: Associated with VIP_DOWN script on VM HOST-2
- TP_VMServer-1_SWITCHOVER: Associated with the script SC_APPLICATION_SWITCHOVER that switches VM Server-1 to primary mode
- VMServer-2_SWITCHOVER: Associated with the script SC_APPLICATION_SWITCHOVER that switches VM Server-2 to primary mode
- VM-SIPServer-1_SWITCHOVER: Associated with the script SC_APPLICATION_SWITCHOVER that switches VM SIP Server-1 to primary mode
- VM-SIPServer-2_SWITCHOVER: Associated with the script SC_APPLICATION_SWITCHOVER that switches VM SIP Server-2 to primary mode
Note: Enabling and disabling the Virtual IP corresponding to the GVP hosts must be handled by their native method.
Events and Scripts Association Table
|Log Event ID||Component||Script||Third-Party Application|
|4563||VM SIP Server-1||SC_VIP_DOWN on VM Host-2||TP_BACKUP_VIP_DOWN|
|SC_VIP_UP on VM Host-1||TP_PRIMARY_VIP_UP|
|SC_APPLICATION_SWITCHOVER to switch VM Server-1 to primary mode||TP_VMSERVER-1_SWITCHOVER|
|4563||VM SIP Server-2||SC_VIP_DOWN on VM Host-1||TP_PRIMARY_VIP_DOWN|
|SC_VIP_UP on VM Host-2||TP_BACKUP_VIP_UP|
|SC_APPLICATION_SWITCHOVER to switch VM Server-2 to primary mode||TP_VMSERVER-2_SWITCHOVER|
|4563||GSVM Server Primary||SC_APPLICATION_SWITCHOVER to switch VM SIP Server-1 to primary mode||TP_VM-SIPSERVER-1_SWITCHOVER|
|4563||GSVM Server Backup||SC_APPLICATION_SWITCHOVER to switch VM SIP Server-2 to primary mode||TP_VM-SIPSERVER-2_SWITCHOVER|
This page was last modified on February 26, 2013, at 08:59.