Document Change History
Check out the changes in the latest version of the SIP Voicemail HA Deployment Guide.
New in the SIP Voicemail HA Deployment Guide [07/20/12]
- The IP Interface Architecture diagram has been added to show the connections between Genesys components and the Voicemail host.
- Simplified architecture diagrams have been added for Traditional HA Architecture and Solution HA Architecture.
- Details about Traditional HA mode have been added.
- Events, Control Scripts, and third-party application names have been updated. See Events and Scripts (Traditional, Solution).
- VIP Control Scripts (Linux, Windows) and Application Control Scripts (Linux, Windows) have been updated.
- Known Issues and Recommendations have been added.
- Procedures to configure MCP shared voicemail storage for (Linux and Windows) have been added.
This page was last modified on April 27, 2018, at 11:13.