- Map a shared network folder as a local drive on the MCP hosts.
- Share on Host1: voicemail-record
- On MCP1: Map D: to \\Host1\voicemail-record and specify D: in the recording basepath parameter.
- On MCP2: Map D: to \\Host1\voicemail-record and specify D: in the recording basepath parameter.
- On the voicemail server application set voice-record-path=\\Host1\voicemail-record
- Mount the network drive for the local system account.
- Download SysinternalsSuite by Mark Russianovich available at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb842062.aspx.
- As administrator, open an elevated cmd.exe prompt.
- Elevate again to root using PSExec.exe.
- Navigate to the folder containing SysinternalsSuite and execute the following command:
psexec -i -s cmd.exe
- Confirm you are inside of the prompt nt authority\system by typing whoami
- Create the persistent mapped drive as the SYSTEM account with the following command:
net use z:\servername\sharedfolder /persistent:yes.
Next Steps Back to Task Table
This page was last edited on February 26, 2013, at 15:59.