About This Document
This PostgreSQL Physical Data Model reference is intended for operational managers and business analysts who want to query the information that is collected by Genesys Info Mart in order to make informed business decisions. It is intended also for IT reporting specialists, business intelligence team members, and data warehousing team members who want to understand how they can use the information that is collected by Genesys Info Mart to create reports that support informed business decisions. In addition, system integrators and system administrators may find helpful the data in the control tables and views for data validation and troubleshooting purposes.
This document assumes that you have a basic understanding of:
- Relational database management systems (RDBMSs).
- Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Data warehousing.
Abbreviations for Database Terms
The following abbreviations characterize fields throughout this document, to provide more detailed information about all tables, including a concise listing of primary and foreign keys for each table, default field values, mandatory fields, and from which source the Genesys Info Mart Server gathers Info Mart data:
- P, for primary key
- M, for mandatory field
- F, for foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV, for default value
Abbreviations for index characterizations include the following:
- U, for unique
- C, for cluster
Genesys Info Mart uses source data from several Genesys products. Because of this, Genesys strongly recommends that you read the following documentation in order to better understand the data that is presented in the Genesys Info Mart:
- Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide
- Genesys Info Mart Operations Guide
- Genesys Info Mart User’s Guide
- Database Size Estimator
- Business Continuity Deployment Guide (unchanged from 8.1.4)
- Interaction Concentrator Deployment Guide
- Interaction Concentrator Physical Data Model for your particular RDBMS
- Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) Help
- Framework Configuration Manager Help (8.1)
- Genesys Technical Publications Glossary, which provides a list of Genesys and computer-telephony integration (CTI) terms and acronyms
- Release Notes for this product, which are available on the Genesys Documentation website