|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Microsoft UCMA does not provide the notification about the transition of an endpoint into alerting state. So, a straightforward UCMA approach does not allow notifying T-Client and providing corresponding attached data, when a call is delivered to the agent endpoint.
To address this issue, T-Server emulates EventRinging as soon as an invitation for a new conversation is sent to an agent. Emulation creates a race condition, between alerting phone and EventRinging on the desktop.
To resolve the race condition, the desktop application implements the following logic:
- If EventRinging arrives first at the desktop:
- Stores value Conversation-ID from the AttributeExtensions of EventRinging.
- Waits for a new conversation with Conversation-ID matching the Conversation-ID extension key in EventRinging.
- Shows toast (screen pop) with call attributes and user data attached when a call reaches the destination.
- If a call arrives first at the desktop:
- If this conversation should be handled (for example, as defined in "monitoring of direct calls"), the desktop stores the Conversion-ID in its memory.
- Waits for EventRinging with Conversation-ID in the AttributeExtensions matching the Conversation-ID of a new Skype conversation.
- When arrived, shows toast (screen pop) with attached data.