Default Value: 10
Valid Values: Any positive integer
Changes Take Effect: For the next call
Set in the VOIP Service DN with service-type=sip-cluster-nodes. This option specifies the time interval, in seconds, that each T-Controller polls its peers and updates *_QUEUE_LEN statistics. If set to 0 (zero), no polls are performed, all statistics are set to "disconnected value" and neither statistic from this feature is updated. See Troubleshooting T-Controllers communication issues for details.
Troubleshooting T-Controllers communication issues
Introduced in SIP Server version 22.214.171.124. To troubleshoot T-Controllers (TC) communication issues, the following statistics, based on periodic T-Library polls between T-Controllers, are now available:
- T-Lib communication round-trip time (RTT): Time elapsed between a T-Lib request and a response event
- T-Lib request processing latency (TXT): Time elapsed between a T-Lib poll request sent to a poll initiator and received on a poll destination
- T-Lib response processing latency (RXT): Time elapsed between a T-Lib poll response event sent to a poll destination and received on a poll initiator
- The most recent timestamp of a poll request response received for (LAST_TS): The timestamp of the most recent answered poll request
- Current outgoing T-Lib connection output queue length (TX_QUEUE_LEN): Low-level statistic on how much data (in bytes) queued to be sent from this TC to another TC through client connection (this TC to another TC)
- Current incoming T-Lib connection output queue length (RX_QUEUE_LEN): Low-level statistic on how much data (in bytes) queued to be sent from this TC to another TC through server connection (another TC to this TC)
You can configure the interval between poll cycles and TX_QUEUE_LEN/RX_QUEUE_LEN statistics using the tc-latency-poll-interval configuration option.