Integrating the Universal Routing Server (URS) and the Orchestration Server (ORS) into the SIP Cluster environment introduces the possibility to distribute the load of calls across several URS and ORS instances. The resources allocated by a given strategy can also be distributed across several URS instances.
URS in a SIP Cluster environment cannot be registered on agents DNs. Therefore, DN-related router functions, IVR treatments, and URS statistics dependent on monitoring agent DNs are not available.
The topics in this section cover important aspects on providing routing services in the SIP Cluster:
- Routing Principles in SIP Cluster
- Agent Availability for Routing
- Agent Reservation in SIP Cluster
- Routing Optimization
- Configuring Orchestration Server
- Configuring Universal Routing Server
- Routing Limitations in SIP Cluster
Related Documentation Resources
The following documentation resources provide general information about URS and ORS: