From Genesys Administrator Extension:
- Under Configuration, select Accounts module.
- Open the Agent Group configuration object.
- On the Options tab, create a section named virtual.
- Within the section, create a new option named script.
- Enter a valid expression as a value for this option.
An option value must contain the logical expression that defines one or more of the following:
- Skills and skill levels valid for this group, in the format:
where SkillName is the actual name for a Skill configuration object; SkillLevel is an integer; and one of these operators defines the relationship between SkillName and SkillLevel: =, !=, >=, <=, >, <.
- Skills valid for this group, in the format:
where SkillName is the actual name for a Skill configuration object.
- ACD queue numbers and switches valid for this group, in the format:
where QueueNumber is the directory number of an ACD queue and SwitchName is the name of the Switch configuration object to which this ACD queue belongs. No operators are required within this expression.
- Switch names, in the format:
where SwitchName is the name of a Switch configuration object.
Syntax elements, such as quotation marks and parentheses, are vital for criteria validity.
Stat Server first tries to validate the LoggedIn parameter against the name of switch objects in Configuration Server. If the switch name is in the queue@switch format (for example, A@B), Stat Server will not be able to report logged in status for queue A on switch B under the following conditions:
- Switch object B exists in the configuration.
- Switch object A@B exists in the configuration.
- Queue object A exists in the configuration, and it is defined on switch B.
To avoid this scenario, Genesys recommends that you not use the “@” symbol in the name of your switches.
- You can define any number of logical expressions of either type as a value for the same option as long as these expressions are correctly joined by logical operators & (logical AND), | (logical OR), ~ (logical NOT), and (…) parentheses for changing logical operators’ priorities.
- Do not manually add agents to a virtual agent group.
If the virtual agent group is meant for agents whose Spanish skill is higher than 5 and whose French skill is higher than 8, the value of the Skill option is:
Skill(“Spanish”)>5 & Skill(“French”)>8
If the group is meant for agents logged in ACD queue 5253 at the switch named DEFINITY, the option value is:
If the group is meant for agents logged in at the switch named DEFINITY, the option value is:
If the group is meant for agents whose Spanish skill is higher than 5 and who are logged in ACD queue 5253 at the switch named DEFINITY, the option value looks like this:
Skill(“Spanish”)> 5 & LoggedIn(“5253@DEFINITY”)