Default Value: ""
Valid Values: "", wfm
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Dependencies: [Server] tzdb. See Important note in this option
Specifies the provider that performs WFM user authentication.
If this option value is set to:
- "" (empty string)—WFM Server SOAP API authenticates WFM users.
- wfm—WFM Server REST API (on-premises) authenticates WFM users. Such configuration influences default value of tzdb option which controls time zones usage.
Workforce Management Builder Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Windows Server 2019 operating system. See the Workforce Management page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Manual for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- See also, Upgrade Notes below. (WFM-33682)
- As of September 30, 2021, WFM Language Packs are supported on Windows Server 2019. (WFM-33682)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
WFM Builder now successfully opens a secure listening port when configured as follows:
- SSL/TLS is enabled
- The authentication provider is specified ([auth] provider)
- Builder's Host settings contains an explicit IP address
Previously when configured as such, WFM Builder failed to open a secure listening port. (WFM-33360)
On August 12, 2021, a new software build WFM Builder 8.5.217.00 b2 was made available which includes support for Windows Server 2019. If you previously downloaded 8.5.217.00 b1 (September 14, 2020) and want Windows 2019 support, be sure to download the latest build.