Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
Stat Server, Real-Time Metrics Engine
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In deployments that use switch types that are recognized as Meridian-like because the position-extension-linked switch option in the statserver section is set to yes, Stat Server now reports After-Call Work (ACW) agent status correctly in scenarios where:
- An incoming call is accepted by an agent.
- The agent manually sets AfterCallWork mode (or it is set automatically after the incoming call is accepted).
- The agent initiates a Consult call.
- The original call is released.
- The Consult call is released.
Previously in such scenarios, the agent status was incorrectly reported as WaitForNextCall.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 126.96.36.199.
This page was last edited on October 29, 2021, at 15:43.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!