Deploy Digital Messaging Server Using GAX
The following steps describe how to deploy Digital Messaging Server (DMS) using Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX).
Upload the DMS installation package and template
- Log in to GAX.
- Go to Administration > Installation Packages.
- Click + (New) to upload a new installation package.
- In the Software Installation Wizard panel, select Installation Package Upload (template uploaded separately) and click Next.
- Complete the following steps:
- Upload a Package—Select the ZIP file that contains the DMS installation package. The root folder of the ZIP file must have the files from the IP folder (such as ip_description.xml and read_me.html).
- Upload an XML template—Select the XML template file (DigitalMessagingServer.xml).
- Upload an APD template—Select the APD template file (DigitalMessagingServer.apd).
- Click Finish.
Deploy the DMS installation package and template
- In GAX, go to Administration > Installation Packages.
- Click the DMS installation package to view its properties.
- Verify the Status field has a value of Complete.
- Click and select Install to open the IP Deployment Wizard panel.
- Fill in the required fields and finish the installation.
Legacy deployment method (optional)
You can also install DMS directly on the server by following the steps below.[+] Click to show section
This page was last modified on October 19, 2018, at 05:31.