Deploy Digital Messaging Server with a Twitter Channel
For a Twitter channel, you need two installation packages:
- Digital Messaging Server
- Genesys Cloud API Driver for Twitter
The Driver adds Twitter-specific features to Digital Messaging Server and does not require its own Application object in the Configuration Server database.
You can also create a Custom Media Channel Driver.
Prepare the Twitter Channel
- Deploy Digital Messaging Server.
- Run the installation for Genesys Driver for Use with Twitter, selecting the desired Digital Messaging Server object.
- Locate the driver-for-twitter-options.cfg configuration file in the \<Digital Messaging Server application>\media-channel-drivers\channel-twitter directory.
- In Genesys Administrator Extension, open your Digital Messaging Server Application, go to the Options tab, and import driver-for-twitter-options.cfg, selecting No in response to Do you want to overwrite the existing data?