- Default Value: All
- Valid Values: A comma-separated value list of items that are to be notified, for example: None,All,ThisAgent,ThisApplication,ThisTenant,Transactions,Persons,Skills,AgentGroups,BusinessAttributes,BusinessAttributeValues,Script
- Changes take effect: When the application is started or restarted.
- Description: Defines the list of Configuration Server objects that require notification when there is an update.
- Default Value: false
- Valid Values: true, false
- Changes take effect: At the next interaction.
- Description: Specifies whether attached data keys are added. If this option is set to true, Interaction Workspace adds to the attached data the equivalent of GAD Keys. In the case in which routing base is used, Interaction Workspace adds the following keys: GD_TransferTargetType,GD_TransferTargetId
This page was last modified on February 19, 2013, at 10:54.