New In Interaction Workspace 8.1.201.00
The following topics have been added or changed significantly since the 8.1.1 release:
- The Interaction Workspace Plug-ins page was added and linked to from the Introduction page.
- The Installing Plug-ins for Interaction Workspace page was linked to from the Deployment Procedures page.
- The Monitoring SIP Voice Interactions and Monitoring Chat Interactions subcategories were updated to include information about Team Leads.
- The Procedure: Enabling agents to be Team Leads was added to the Enabling Internal And External Communications page.
- The Team Lead Privileges table was added to the Role Privileges page.
- The Procedure: Enabling an agent to use Chat to chat with a contact was updated to include information about configuring Chat for High Availability (HA) in Warm Stand-by.
- Information about controlling USB headsets was added to the Interaction Workspace SIP Endpoint page.
- The subsection Signatures was added to the Handling Interactions page.
- The subsection Inbound E-Mail Forward to External Resource was added to the Handling Interactions page.
- The subsection E-Mail Mark Done Privilege was added to the Handling Interactions page.
- The page Active Recording And Screen Capture was added to the Functionality Overview page.
- The Active Recording Privileges table was added to the Role Privileges page.
- The Active Recording configuration options were added to the interaction-workspace section.
- The Procedure: Creating Corporate Favorites was added to the Setting Up Agents On The System page.
This page was last edited on January 24, 2018, at 20:09.