Average Handle Time
Also known as AHT. The average amount of time an agent takes to respond to incoming interactions.
Known as Average Handling Time in Premier Edition Cloud, this is the average amount of time an agent takes to handle a call for this day. This statistic is counted for the day. The following is a list of valid agent activities for this state:
- Consult Call
- Internal Call
- Outbound Call
- Inbound Call
- After Call Work
- Inbound Call On Hold
- Outbound Call On Hold
Default Value: no
Valid Values: yes, no
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Specifies whether or not WFM Server uses the local timezone.
If this option value is set to yes, WFM Server interprets the timezone's Daylight Saving Time (DST) settings from Configuration Server in the local timezone time, instead of the usual Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
Genesys recommends setting this option value to yes, if the timezone DST rules in Configuration Server is configured in local time, instead of the required UTC.
This topic contains a summary of the topics that are new or have changed significantly in the specified version of this Administrator's Guide.
Document version 8.5.101
- The topic "New in This Release" was removed and in the Overview topic, was replaced with a link to Workforce Management 8.5 Release Information.
- The topic Configuring Data Aggregator was added to describe the configuration of reason codes, hot standby, and set parameters to enable Data Aggregator to be restarted at the business and site level.
- The LocalTimezones configuration option has been moved from the WFM Client Application to the WFM Server Application. See WFM Server Application's [ConfigService] configuration section.
- The sub topics "Timeout Error During Database Update" and "Unacceptably Slow Response from WFM Configuration Utility" have been removed from the topic Troubleshooting WFM Components and Connections, because they are no longer applicable.
- The sub topics "WFM Configuration Utility Error Messages" has been removed from the topic Troubleshooting Your WFM Configuration, because it is no longer applicable.
- The configuration option x-LogSynchronizationTrace has been removed from "WFM Data Aggregator Options" and added to WFM Options Removed.
- The topic "List of Terms" has been removed. The terms described in this topic and throughout the document appear as links that reference a glossary containing descriptions of these terms. You can view descriptions by clicking the link (in bold red). For example, average handle time.
Document version 8.5.001
- All reference, descriptive, and procedural content related to WFM Configuration Wizards have been removed. WFM Configuration Wizards are no longer supported.