Create an Evaluation
This page explains how to create a new Quality Monitoring evaluation. A completed evaluation generates evaluation sessions.
SpeechMiner Quality Monitoring enables you to create two types of evaluations:
- Regular Evaluation: creates evaluation sessions about an agent's performance during customer interactions. The evaluator(s) associated with the evaluation will receive an evaluation session for each agent associated with the evaluation. The agent(s) for which the evaluation is created are the agents that participated in the interactions you added to your evaluation.
For example, if you add 2 evaluators and 3 interactions (each with a different agent) to the evaluation, 6 evaluation sessions will be created. That is, each evaluator will be asked to fill out the evaluation for each one of the 3 agents.
- Calibration Evaluation: an evaluation used to compare evaluator performance so as to ensure consistency across teams. The evaluations are created with the same form and are performed in the same way as a regular evaluation session, the difference is that the result of these evaluation sessions can be used in a Calibration Evaluation report (that is, a report that compares how the evaluators filled out the same evaluation session).
Refer to Quality Monitoring Workflow for a better understanding about the evaluation process.
Before You Begin
- Create forms to attach to your evaluation(s).
- Verify that you have been assigned a QM Manager role. For additional information see: Managing Roles.
- Click Quality > Evaluations Manager.
- Click the drop down arrow next to New Evaluation and select one of the following:
The Evaluations Manager grid appears.
- Regular: an evaluation of an agent's performance during customer interactions.
- Calibration: an evaluation used to compare evaluator performance so as to ensure consistency across teams. A Calibration evaluation cannot be a recurring evaluation.
- Recurring: enables you to create an evaluation that repeatedly produces evaluation sessions for a configurable interval and amount of time.
- One Time: enables you to create an evaluation that only produces evaluation sessions once.
As soon as you select a form from the list, it appears in the Evaluation Summary under Forms.
Select the form again to remove the form from the Evaluation Summary.
The forms selected consist of the questions that must be answered to complete the evaluation session.
As soon as you select an evaluator from the list, the evaluator name appears in the Evaluation Summary under Evaluators.
Select the evaluator again to remove the evaluator from the Evaluation Summary.
Each evaluator will receive an evaluation session to evaluate the agent(s) associated with the selected interactions.
- If you selected a One Time schedule select one of the following:
- Interactions: enables you to select interactions from the list created after you click Search. See step 8d.
- Criteria: randomly selects interactions from the result set. The amount of interactions selected correspond to what you entered in the Exactly field and adds them to the evaluation. You cannot select the interactions yourself.
If you select Criteria continue directly to step 9.
Your filter selections should be directly related to the business issue for which you want to evaluate an agent(s) or evaluators.
For details about the Search Filter options refer to: Defining Search Criteria.
As soon as you select an interaction from the list, it appears in the Evaluation Summary under Interactions.
Clear the interaction's check box to remove the specific interaction from the Evaluation Summary.
Only an active evaluation will create evaluation sessions.
Once the evaluation is activated and saved it will start to create evaluation sessions according to the schedule configured at the beginning of this procedure.