Perform an Evaluation Session
This page explains how to perform an evaluation session. The results of the evaluation session provide feedback about how a specific agent interacts with consumers.
- Click Quality > Evaluation Sessions.
- Click the name of the evaluation you want to perform.
- From the Form list at the top of the screen, select the first form you want to fill out.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Playback the interaction to hear the discussion between the agent and the customer. (optional)
- Click the inactive Show score option () to enable the evaluator to see the evaluation session score when the evaluation is completed.
- Select one of the following options:
The Evaluation Sessions grid appears.
Once you complete the selected form continue filling out the remaining forms.
For more details about scores see Configure Question Weights.
- Save: save your work so you can continue at a later time. If you select to save the evaluation session the specific evaluation session status in the Evaluation Session grid will be In Progress.
- Complete: finalize the evaluation session.
- Close: close the evaluation session without saving your work.
If you selected Complete a summary of the completed Evaluation session appears.
If you select to complete the evaluation session its status in the Evaluation Session grid will be Completed.