Create a New Form
This page explains how to create a new Quality Monitoring form to be used in an evaluation session.
- Click Quality > Forms Manager.
- Click New Form.
- In the Untitled Form field enter a name for the form.
- In the Description field enter a description about the form you are creating. (optional)
- Click Insert Group to create a group of questions about a specific topic within the form.
- In the fields provided add a group name and group description.
- Click Insert to add a question to the form and select one of the following question types:
- If a question is mandatory select the Required check box.
- Repeat steps 5-8 until the form contains all of the groups and questions you want.
- Click Weighting... to assign one or more of your questions a weight.
- Click Auto-fail for a Yes/No, Multiple Choice, the minimum Slide Scale value or Choose from List answer, to create a form that will automatically fail when the user selects the Auto-fail answer.
- Click Done when you complete a group of questions.
- Click the Preview Form icon to review the form before you save it.
- Click the Active/Inactive option to activate/deactivate the form. (optional)
- Click Save to save the form.
The Forms Manager grid appears.
A blank form appears.
By default one empty group already exists when you create a new form. For example, a form about agent/customer communication could have a group of questions called Interaction, containing questions about the interaction and another group called Agent, containing questions about how the agent handled the interaction.
For details about each question type refer to: Form Questions.
|Yes/No or N/A||A question whose expected answer is either yes, no or not applicable.|
|Choose from List||A closed ended question that enables the user to select multiple answers from a list of choices.|
|Multiple Choice||A closed ended question that enables the user to select one answer from a list of answers.|
|Free Form||A text box for users to input short answers to the question.|
|Sliding Scale||A scale with a minimum and maximum value, where the maximum value represents a stronger association to the question.|
When Required is selected the user must answer the question before completing the form.
Weights can only be assigned to Multiple Choice, Yes/No, Choose from List and Slide Scale questions.
The weights indicate the relative importance of each question, and are used by the system to calculate the form's score.
The sum of the weights for each form and each group must be 100%.
All of the group options will disappear and the group will appear as it will in the final form.
To edit the same group simply click within the group. The group options will reappear.
Only an active form can be attached to an evaluation. An inactive form is not available and cannot be associated with an evaluation.
The screen reloads with the Forms Manager and the new form appears in the list if it was saved.