Quality Monitoring evaluations are the best way to evaluate and improve agent behaviors that support your business goals. They drive the behaviors that promote a specific agenda by enabling you to assess how well your agents are performing during customer interactions. With the knowledge obtained from an evaluation you can create positive customer experiences and exceed customer expectations by:
- Providing agents with objective assessments using specific criteria and customized forms.
- Motivating agents with training opportunities and positive feedback.
- Recognizing and keeping top employees.
- Creating evaluation reports to help managers monitor agents' progress, identify training requirements and calibrate evaluator responses to limit variations in evaluations.
Before you create an evaluation consider the following:
- Only a user with QM Manager Role permissions can create evaluations.
- SpeechMiner Quality Monitoring enables you to create two types of evaluations (Regular and Calibration):
- Once an evaluation is saved, one or more evaluation sessions are created according to a predefined schedule.
- If you selected Interactions when working with a One Time schedule, each evaluation creates one evaluation session for every agent associated with selected interactions and each evaluation session is assigned to each evaluator. For example, if an evaluation contains 2 evaluators and 3 interactions (each with a different agent), 6 evaluation sessions will be created. That is, each evaluator will be asked to fill out the evaluation for each of the 3 agents.
- If you selected Criteria when working with a One Time schedule, the interactions are randomly distributed among the evaluators.