Workforce Management Builder Release Notes
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for new features introduced in WFM Web 220.127.116.11.
- TLS 1.2 is supported to provide secure network connections between WFM applications, Genesys Management Framework, and third-party software. WFM supports configurations that use only FIPS 140-2-compliant algorithms in secure network connections. For more information about securing connections, see the Workforce Management Adminstrator's Guide. (WFM-30288)
- The WFM Builder Application has a new [auth] configuration section and option:
Default Value: wfm
Valid Values: " ", wfm
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Dependencies: See Important note in this option
Specifies the provider that performs WFM user authentication.
If this option value is set to:
- " " (empty string)—WFM Server SOAP API authenticates WFM users.
- wfm—WFM Server REST API (on-premises) authenticates WFM users.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
WFM now schedules fixed and overnight shifts when overnight unpaid Exceptions or Time-Off items are also included in the schedule. Previously in this scenario, WFM Builder did not build the schedule because the inclusion of the Exceptions or Time-Off items could extend the shift end time beyond the noon of the next day. (WFM-32330)
WFM Builder now allows granted shifts to be scheduled on days that have both granted shifts and granted availability. Previously in this scenario, incorrect use of the granted availability start and end times were preventing the scheduling of granted shifts and would sometimes schedule days off instead. (WFM-32138)
WFM Builder now successfully builds schedules with configurations that include Task Sequences that use strict Activity Sets that have no staffing requirements. Previously in this scenario, when WFM Builder attempted to build schedules it would sometimes fail and an internal error would occur. (WFM-31839)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.214.07.