|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Stat Server supports new Routable and NotRoutable actions on an agent or place.
- New DistinquishBy feature is introduced.
- Stat Server supports new ApplyFilterAtActionEndOnly stat type option.
- Stat Server supports new ExternalServiceRequested and ExternalServiceResponded actions for Tenants.
- Stat Server supports new ActorType and RequestEnvelope System attributes on selected actions.
- Stat Server logs stat type definitions on the Init:6 debug log level.
- Stat Server provides the DN name attribute (if applicable) in the GCTI_INTERACTION_MESSAGE_RECEIVED LMS message.
- Messages, associated with opening a statistic, are logged at Client:4 instead of Client:5.
- The following new configuration options are added in the statserver section:
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Stat Server now correctly reports extension DN status as NotMonitored after receiving EventRegistered T-Event on that DN with status=128 in Extensions. (SS-7033)
Stat Server now correctly reports timestamps in the CurrentTargetState statistic after changing the system time on the machine, where Stat Server is running. (SS-7028)
Stat Server no longer stops trying to connect to Configuration Server in some scenarios associated with the network instability. (SS-7026)
Stat Server now recognizes the [log]/time-format option. (SS-6970)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly after several consequent unsuccessful attempts to restore a session with Configuration Server. (SS-6964)
Opening of Java statistics has been sped up. (SS-6931)
Stat Server now correctly accounts for possible database case-sensitivity, when writing into LOGIN table. (SS-6924)
Stat Server no longer enters into an infinite loop when the Skill(<name>) is added to an empty regular agent group, the <name> skill exists, and there is at least one agent with a non-zero level of the <name> skill. (SS-6923)
Log throttling changes are now processed correctly. (SS-6914)
Stat Server no longer loses the database connection while trying to write to a database during reconnecting to Configuration Server or shutdown. (SS-6902)
Stat Server now correctly associates call type with the CallOnHold action in scenarios when the EventHeld event comes after the EventDialing event. (SS-6869)
Stat Server now consistently reports the statistics with Category=CurrentAverageTime for different notification modes, when the MediaType=email filter is used. (SS-6835)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly in rare circumstances, associated with the garbage-collection for GroupBy statistics. (SS-6794)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly in scenarios associated with duplicate place objects. It now ignores a newly added place if it duplicates an existing place, and prints the new LMS message:
10068|STANDARD|GCTI_SS_NAME_UNIQUENESS_VIOLATION|Name uniqueness violation for %s '%s' (tenant '%s') (old dbid=%d, new dbid=%d)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 188.8.131.52.