Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Stat Server supports new Routable and NotRoutable actions on an agent or place.
- New DistinquishBy feature is introduced.
- Stat Server supports new ApplyFilterAtActionEndOnly stat type option.
- Stat Server supports new ExternalServiceRequested and ExternalServiceResponded actions for Tenants.
- Stat Server supports new ActorType and RequestEnvelope System attributes on selected actions.
- Stat Server logs stat type definitions on the Init:6 debug log level.
- Stat Server provides the DN name attribute (if applicable) in the GCTI_INTERACTION_MESSAGE_RECEIVED LMS message.
- Messages, associated with opening a statistic, are logged at Client:4 instead of Client:5.
- The following new configuration options are added in the statserver section:
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Stat Server now correctly reports extension DN status as NotMonitored after receiving EventRegistered T-Event on that DN with status=128 in Extensions. (SS-7033)
Stat Server now correctly reports timestamps in the CurrentTargetState statistic after changing the system time on the machine, where Stat Server is running. (SS-7028)
Stat Server no longer stops trying to connect to Configuration Server in some scenarios associated with the network instability. (SS-7026)
Stat Server now recognizes the [log]/time-format option. (SS-6970)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly after several consequent unsuccessful attempts to restore a session with Configuration Server. (SS-6964)
Opening of Java statistics has been sped up. (SS-6931)
Stat Server now correctly accounts for possible database case-sensitivity, when writing into LOGIN table. (SS-6924)
Stat Server no longer enters into an infinite loop when the Skill(<name>) is added to an empty regular agent group, the <name> skill exists, and there is at least one agent with a non-zero level of the <name> skill. (SS-6923)
Log throttling changes are now processed correctly. (SS-6914)
Stat Server no longer loses the database connection while trying to write to a database during reconnecting to Configuration Server or shutdown. (SS-6902)
Stat Server now correctly associates call type with the CallOnHold action in scenarios when the EventHeld event comes after the EventDialing event. (SS-6869)
Stat Server now consistently reports the statistics with Category=CurrentAverageTime for different notification modes, when the MediaType=email filter is used. (SS-6835)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly in rare circumstances, associated with the garbage-collection for GroupBy statistics. (SS-6794)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly in scenarios associated with duplicate place objects. It now ignores a newly added place if it duplicates an existing place, and prints the new LMS message:
10068|STANDARD|GCTI_SS_NAME_UNIQUENESS_VIOLATION|Name uniqueness violation for %s '%s' (tenant '%s') (old dbid=%d, new dbid=%d)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 188.8.131.52.