Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Stat Server no longer resets statistics to zero after rereading configuration, in cases when backup file is enabled, available, contains serialized aggregates, and [statserver]\backup-file-store-aggregates=yes. (SS-6787)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly after the following multimedia events sequence:
- EventInvited with visibility_mode = [COACH] (Agent1 was invited for consultation by Agent3)
- EventPartyAdded with visibility_mode = [COACH] (Agent2 accepted the invitation for the consultation from Agent3)
- EventRevoked or EventRejected (Agent1 did not accept the invitation for the consultation)
- EventMediaRemoved or EventLogout (Agent1 logged out)
- EventPartyRemoved (Agent2 stopped the consultation)
Stat Server now correctly associates the tenant's capacity rule with a place/agent at startup, if that place/agent does not have any capacity rule assigned. (SS-6780)
Stat Server, running on Linux or AIX, no longer fails to establish direct connection to the database. (SS-6765)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 22.214.171.124.