Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Stat Server now reads the configuration in asynchronous mode.
- Stat Server now supports the StagingArea statistical object natively. Previously, statistics for the StagingArea were only available through Java extensions.
- The following new actions are now supported for the StagingArea statistical object:
- The static integer option [statserver]\reconnect-timeout now is also regulate the timeout of the reconnection to Configuration Server, in addition to that of T-Server and DB Server.
- New standard log message 10067 Application failed to restore session with Configuration Server is introduced. It is logged when Stat Server fails to restore the session with Configuration Server.
- The default value of the dynamic BBoolean option [statserver]\show-queued-interactions is changed to false.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Stat Server no longer leaks memory upon receiving EventAgentNotReady with WorkMode=AfterCallWork in the absence of calls on a DN. (SS-6326)
Stat Server now performs security-related checks upon opening connections to its internal ports that are used for inter-thread communication. On those ports, Stat Server now only allows connections through the loopback interface and only from remote ports, to which the connecting threads previously bound. Previously, Stat Server could terminate unexpectedly upon processing random packets. (SS-6277)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly in the following SIP-Server related scenario:
- DN is out of service.
- Stat Server is started.
- Stat Server connects to SIP-Server (for out-of-service DN, the EventRegistered event is received with the status=128 in Extensions).
- Connection between Stat Server and SIP-Server is lost.
- Stat Server reconnects to SIP-Server.
- EventDNDOn is received for out-of-service DN.
Stat Server, operating in regular mode, now correctly returns 0 for the following statistic requested on a Virtual Queue in the case of disconnection from the associated T-Server:
Stat Server now performs clean initialization upon receiving configuration event HistoryLogExpired. Previously, Stat Server could overlook changes to configuration that happened during the disconnect to Configuration Server. (SS-5763)
Stat Server now uses asynchronous connection to Configuration Server during the initialization. Object-type registrations are done before retrieving the objects. Previously, Stat Server could overlook changes to configuration that happened during the initialization. (SS-3968)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 126.96.36.199.