Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||HP-UX PA||HP-UX IPF||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
New in This Release
There are no restrictions for this release. This section describes new features that were introduced in this release of Stat Server.
- In addition to known option [statserver]\check-stuck-calls, two new static integer options may be configured in the [statserver] configuration section:
For both options
Default Value: 600 (seconds)
Valid Values: 30 - 2147483
Changes Take Effect: After restart
If the option [statserver]\check-stuck-calls is set to yes, Stat Server checks for stuck calls every [statserver]\check-stuck-calls-frequency seconds, for calls that are older than [statserver]\check-stuck-calls-duration seconds. Previously, stuck call checking was performed every 600 seconds.
- Script upgrade_850_login_oracle.sql is now provided with Stat Server to upgrade LOGIN table for Oracle RAC.
Corrections and Modifications
This release also includes the following corrections or modifications:
Stat Server now correctly computes the statistic
MainMask=NotReadyForNextCall (or contains NotReadyForNextCall)
for the Meridian-like switches in the following scenario:
- Agent logs into position and goes ready.
- DND is set to on at the Agent’s extension.
- Agent receives the call on position and answers it.
- Stat Server is disconnected from T-Server.
- Stat Server reconnects to T-Server.
Now Stat Server correctly returns 0. Previously, in this scenario, Stat Server incorrectly returned -1 for the statistic above. (SS-6118)
Stat Server now does not decrease the capacity current_number when the Network Attended Transfer/Conference is completed with the EventNetworkCallStatus (NetworkCallState = 'NetworkCallStateTransferred') event. Previously in such cases, Stat Server prematurely ended the CallInbound action and reduced capacity current_number by 1 leading to a negative current_number later on receiving EventReleased for original inbound call. (SS-6112)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly when a tenant is deleted from Tenants in the configuration layer, while there are logged into multimedia agents from that tenant. (SS-6102)
Stat Server no longer reports the DN status as NotMonitored after the following sequence of events:
- The EventDNOutOfService event occurs.
- A call related event(s) occurs. For example, the EventAbandoned event.
- The EventDNBackInService event occurs.
The following switches are now treated as Meridian-like switches:
For these switches the position and the extension DN assigned to a place are considered to be linked, and both DNs are associated with an agent who is logged in to the position. (SS-6093)
Multiple dbclient processes are no longer created at reconnect to the database. Previously, when using direct DB connection mode on Linux/AIX/Solaris and if database is unavailable, Stat Server created a new dbclient process at each reconnection attempt, until no more processes can be created. (SS-6065)