Also known as GVP. An open-source self-service platform that delivers VoiceXML applications across a variety of networks, by using local media processing in conjunction with industry-leading speech resources. Through GVP, callers are provided with highly personalized self-service offerings. GVP provides greater functionality than traditional Interactive Voice Responses (IVRs) through its extension of existing web personalization and the industry-standard programming language, VoiceXML. GVP also blends self-service with agent-assisted service.
Populating Outbound Contact Campaign Activity
The Genesys Info Mart schema contains a number of subject areas related to Outbound Contact campaign activity. This page provides detailed information about the Contact_Attempt subject area, which is the area that is focused on actual Outbound Contact campaign interactions.
Genesys Info Mart creates contact attempt facts in order to represent the attempts to reach the customer records of a calling list during the course of an Outbound Contact campaign. Record-based columns are populated with data from the first record associated with a particular contact attempt.
Populating contact attempt facts and dimensions
Genesys Info Mart populates contact attempt facts as follows:
- The two references to the DATE_TIME dimension, in addition to the start and end timestamps, represent the start and end time, respectively, of the Outbound Contact attempt. For more information about how Genesys Info Mart represents dates and times of day, see Representing Dates and Times of Day.
- The CAMPAIGN dimension identifies the Outbound Contact campaign that launched the attempt.
- The TENANT dimension identifies the tenant of the campaign.
- The GROUP_ dimension identifies the campaign group (agent group or place group) that is assigned to this campaign.
- The CALLING_LIST dimension identifies the calling list that contains the target record of the attempt.
- The RECORD_TYPE dimension identifies the type of the target record — for example, General or CampaignRescheduled.
- The RECORD_STATUS dimension identifies the status of the target record at the end of the contact attempt — for example, Updated or Cancelled.
- The CONTACT_INFO_TYPE dimension identifies the type of contact information that is provided in the target calling list record — for example, HomePhone or Mobile.
- The CALL_RESULT dimension is used to identify the final call result of the contact attempt (for example, Answer, Busy, or Wrong Party) as well as the dialer result (for example, Answer or Busy) if a dialer was used.
- The RESOURCE_ dimension identifies the resource that is associated with the first agent that corresponds to the Outbound Contact attempt, or an agent who is previewing this record.
- The RESOURCE_GROUP_COMBINATION_KEY dimension identifies the groups of which the Agent resource was a member when the contact attempt was started. This field references the default No Group value if the agent does not belong to a group.
- The PLACE dimension identifies the place that is associated with the first IVR DN or agent that corresponds to the Outbound Contact attempt.
- The DIALING_MODE dimension identifies the dialing mode that was used for the contact attempt — for example, Predictive, Progressive, or Preview. For GVP, these dialing modes are PROGRESSIVE_GVP, PREDICTIVE_GVP, and POWER_GVP, respectively.
- The MEDIA_TYPE dimension identifies the media type of the interaction that is associated with the Outbound Contact attempt — for example, Voice.
- The RECORD_FIELD_GROUP_1 and RECORD_FIELD_GROUP_2 dimensions contain custom fields from the calling list record. The values represent a snapshot that was taken at the end of the contact attempt.
- Record field facts in the CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT table hold custom field values from the target calling list record. The values represent the snapshot that was taken at the end of the contact attempt.
- State counts and durations summarize the amount of time that is spent on various activities.
To obtain the same data, use the following calculations:
- For IXN_START_TIME and CONTACT_IXN_START_TIME, make a join between CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT and INTERACTION_FACT on CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT.CALLID=INTERACTION_FACT. MEDIA_SERVER_IXN_GUID.
- For IXN_START_TIME_KEY, use INTERACTION_FACT.START_DATE_TIME_KEY.
- For CONTACT_WITHIN_DAILY_RANGE, you must also take into account the contact TIME_ZONE, which is identified by the TIME_ZONE_KEY. For assistance with this calculation, which is situation- and RDBMS-dependent, contact Genesys Customer Care.
Outbound Contact campaign activity fact tables
Genesys Info Mart stores facts about Outbound Contact campaigns and activity in the following tables:
- Contact attempts:
- Calling lists:
- Campaigns and campaign groups: