In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
- In the Data Type column, varchar/nvarchar means that the data type is varchar except in multi-language databases that use Unicode, in which case the data type is nvarchar. (The Info Mart database in Cloud deployments is not multi-language.)
This dimension table enables Session Detail Record (SDR) facts to be described based on survey status--that is, whether a survey was offered, accepted, rejected, recorded, or completed.
*Discontinued in release 8.5.008
The primary key of this table.
The surrogate key that is used to join to the CTL_AUDIT_LOG control table. The key specifies the lineage for data creation. This value can be useful for aggregation, enterprise application integration (EAI), and ETL tools--that is, applications that need to identify newly added data.
Based on KVP: survey_sComplete
Indicates whether a survey was completed. (TRUE = completed)
Discontinued: Release 8.5.008
Based on KVP: survey_sRecording
Introduced: Release 8.5.007
Indicates whether a survey was offered, and whether the offer was accepted or rejected. Possible values are:
- none – survey was not offered
- accepted – survey was accepted
- rejected – survey was rejected
|X||Improves access time, based on the CREATE_AUDIT_KEY value.|
No subject area information available.