In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
- In the Data Type column, varchar/nvarchar means that the data type is varchar except in multi-language databases that use Unicode, in which case the data type is nvarchar. (The Info Mart database in Cloud deployments is not multi-language.)
This table allows facts to be described based on the set of groups to which contact center resources (for example, agents or queues) belong. This multivalue bridge table bridges facts with the GROUP_ dimension. Each row describes one group among a distinct combination of groups. Each distinct combination of groups shares a unique resource group combination key column. A new set of rows is issued for each distinct combination of groups to which a resource belongs. Once created, resource group combinations are reused.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
The surrogate key that is used to join this dimension with the fact and aggregate tables. All the rows that represent the groups that make up the group combination share the same GROUP_COMBINATION_KEY.
The surrogate key that is used to join this table to the GROUP_ dimension, to identify one group among the groups that make up the resource group combination.
The surrogate key that is used to join records in this table to a specific tenant in the TENANT dimension, to identify to which tenant the groups belong.
The surrogate key that is used to join to the CTL_AUDIT_LOG control table. The key specifies the lineage for data creation. This value can be useful for aggregation, enterprise application integration (EAI), and ETL tools—that is, applications that need to identify newly added data.
The surrogate key that is used to join to the CTL_AUDIT_LOG control table. The key specifies the lineage for data update. This value can be useful for aggregation, enterprise application integration (EAI), and ETL tools—that is, applications that need to identify recently modified data.
- Interaction_Resource - Represents a summary of each attempt to handle an interaction. It encompasses the mediation process that is required to offer the interaction to a target handling resource, as well as the activities of that target handling resource.
- Mediation_Segment - Represents interaction activity from the perspective of contact center ACD queues, virtual queues, interaction queues, and interaction workbins, as well as groups thereof.
- Summary_Resource_Session - Represents agent resource media sessions from login to logout, summarized to the media type.
- Summary_Resource_State - Represents agent resource states, summarized to the media type.
- Summary_Resource_State_Reason - Represents agent resource state reasons, summarized to the media type.