Default Value: last
Valid Values: last, first
Changes Take Effect: At the next run of Job_TransformGIM
Specifies which value of the OCS dial_sched_time field will be recorded in the DIAL_SCHED_TIME and DIAL_SCHED_TIME_KEY columns in the CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT (CAF) table:
- last — Genesys Info Mart will use the last value OCS recorded in the dial_sched_time field during the contact attempt. This means the CAF record will show the scheduled dial time of the next attempt. This is the default value, which preserves legacy behavior.
- first — Genesys Info Mart will use the initial value OCS recorded in the dial_sched_time field during the contact attempt. This means the CAF record will show the dial time scheduled for the attempt that is the subject of the record.
New in Release 8.5.1
This page provides information about schema-related changes introduced in Genesys Info Mart 8.5.1 releases, starting with the most recent release supported in cloud deployments. See New in Release 8.5.0 for information about earlier schema-related changes introduced in Genesys Info Mart 8.5.0 releases.
For a summary you can sort to see schema-related changes by table/column and type of change, as well as by release, see Summary of Info Mart Schema Changes. See the short video on the New in the Info Mart Database page to learn how to view summary information about schema changes.
New in Release 188.8.131.52
- Data Export enhancements:
- The export job now creates multiple export chunks when the amount of data to be exported exceeds the export chunk size — for example, when there is an export backlog, such as when data is re-exported. By default, the maximum number of export chunks is 10. This improvement can significantly reduce the time required to process large export backlogs. Previously, the export job exported only one chunk of data each time it ran.
- The export job now purges exported data based on the export creation time, as indicated by the created-ts value in the export metadata file. Previously, the export job purged exported data based on the data generation time, as indicated by the max-data-ts value in the metadata file.
New in Release 184.108.40.206
- Outbound Contact reporting enhancement — You can now use the ocs-dial-sched-time option to specify whether Genesys Info Mart populates the CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT.DIAL_SCHED_TIME and DIAL_SCHED_TIME_KEY columns with the first or the last value OCS records in the dial_sched_time field during a contact attempt.
- Schema change — Two new columns, ACTIVE_FLAG and UPDATE_AUDIT_KEY, are added to the SM_MEDIA_NEUTRAL_STATE_FACT table. These columns are reserved for future use and are not populated.
New in Release 220.127.116.11
- Data Export encryption — Genesys Info Mart now supports encrypting the .zip files in your Data Export package. For information about enabling this feature, see About Data Export Capability.