In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
- In the Data Type column, varchar/nvarchar means that the data type is varchar except in multi-language databases that use Unicode, in which case the data type is nvarchar.
This table allows facts to be described by routing targets that are selected by the router. It enables aggregation, based on the number of times that the router selected each target or how many interactions a given resource processed because it was a member of a particular target.
Each row describes a routing target that has been used by the router. Refer to the ROUTING_TARGET_TYPE column for a list of target types. A new row is issued for each distinct routing target that is encountered as attached data in the interaction source data.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
The surrogate key that is used to join this dimension table to the fact tables.
The surrogate key that is used to join the TENANT dimension to the fact tables.
The surrogate key that is used to join to the CTL_AUDIT_LOG control table. The key specifies the lineage for data creation. This value can be useful for aggregation, enterprise application integration (EAI), and ETL tools—that is, applications that need to identify newly added data.
The surrogate key that is used to join to the CTL_AUDIT_LOG control table. The key specifies the lineage for data update. This value can be useful for aggregation, enterprise application integration (EAI), and ETL tools—that is, applications that need to identify recently modified data.
The type of routing target. This field is set to one of the following values:
- Agent Group
- Agent Group With Skill Expr
- Skill Expression
- Place Group
- Routing Point
- Queue Group
- Regular DN
- Campaign Group
- Destination Label
This value can change with localization.
The code of the routing target type. This field is set to one of the following values:
- AGENT GROUP
- AGENT GROUP WITH SKILL EXPR
- SKILL EXPRESSION
- PLACE GROUP
- ROUTING POINT
- QUEUE GROUP
- REGULAR DN
- CAMPAIGN GROUP
- DESTINATION LABEL
This value does not change with localization.
The object that is targeted by the Router.
The agent group that is targeted by the Router.
The place group that is targeted by the Router.
The skill expression that is used in conjunction with the agent group that is targeted by the Router. The skill expression is formulated by the routing strategy.
This field is reserved.
No indexes are defined.
- Interaction_Resource — Represents a summary of each attempt to handle an interaction. It encompasses the mediation process that is required to offer the interaction to a target handling resource, as well as the activities of that target handling resource.