In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
- In the Data Type column, varchar/nvarchar means that the data type is varchar except in multi-language databases that use Unicode, in which case the data type is nvarchar. (The Info Mart database in Cloud deployments is not multi-language.)
This dimension table allows callback facts to be described based on attributes of the final callback attempt.
The primary key of this table. This ID is referenced from other tables as CALLBACK_DIM_2_KEY.
The surrogate key that is used to join to the CTL_AUDIT_LOG control table. The key specifies the lineage for data creation. This value can be useful for aggregation, enterprise application integration (EAI), and ETL tools--that is, applications that need to identify newly added data.
Based on KVP: _CB_DIM_DIAL_DIALOG_RESULT
The result of the final dialog for the callback. This field is set to one of the following values:
Based on KVP: _CB_DIM_CALL_DIRECTION
The direction of the final callback interaction. This field is set to one of the following values:
- CUSTOMER_TERMINATED - Scenarios in which the contact center is dialing out to the customer's number.
- CUSTOMER_ORIGINATED - Scenarios in which the contact center notifies the customer-facing application that it is time for the callback interaction, after which the application creates the interaction (such as a call or chat), obtaining the phone number if necessary. In this scenario, a customer call comes into the contact center as a regular inbound call, but it is recognized as the callback interaction.
Based on KVP: _CB_DIM_FINAL_DIAL_RESULT
The result of the final callback dialing attempt. This field is set to one of the following values:
- FAILED_TO_ESTABLISH_CUSTOMER_ORIGINATED_MEDIA is a result that must be reported by the user application; otherwise, there is no CTI data that will enable Genesys Callback product to identify this result.
- For PUSH_DELIVERY_CONFIRMED, the PUSH_DELIVERY_CONFIRMED_TS field in the CALLBACK_FACT table provides the timestamp when the application confirmed that the push was delivered.
Based on KVP: _CB_DIM_OFFER_TIMING
Specifies whether the callback offer was made during operational (business) or non-operational hours. This field is set to one of the following values:
|X||Ensures that the combinations of values that are stored in the dimension table are unique.|