The Deployed Solutions screen displays a list of solution packages that have been deployed and that you have the required role privileges to view. The Deployed Solution List table provides the following information about each deployed solution:
- Name — The name of the tenant. The list of solution packages that are deployed for each tenant can be displayed by clicking the triangle beside the name of the tenant. To view the solutions that were deployed as part of a package, click the triangle beside the name of the Solution Definition file.
- Description — The description of the solution that is defined by the person who deployed it.
- Version — A version number that is assigned by the person who deployed the solution.
- Deployed by — The login name of the person who deployed the solution.
- Deployed at — The date and time at which the deployment of the solution was started.
- Status — Indicates whether a deployment was successful; if the deployment is still in progress, a progress bar is displayed.
Tenancy Permission Settings
Automated Solution Deployment respects tenancy permission settings. You can access only those objects that you have been granted permission to access. You can filter the contents of this list in three ways:
- Type the name or partial name of the Solution, Version, Profile, State, Progress, Started, Ended, Key, Current or Tenant in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the Tenant Filter button (the icon with the circle and horizontal bar) to open the Tenant filter panel. In this panel, click the checkbox(es) beside the tenants that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the tenant list.
- Sort the Solutions in the list by clicking on a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order.
The Deployed Solutions screen also features the following actions:
- To refresh the list at any time, click Refresh.
- To view deployment information for a Deployment Instance, click a Solution Definition file in the list. Deployment information for that Deployment Instance is displayed to the right of the list.
- To remove a Deployment Instance from the list, click Delete. This does not delete the Solution Definition file from the database; it just removes the corresponding history item from the list that is displayed in this screen.
- To redeploy an already deployed Solution Definition file or to restart a previously run deployment, click Redeploy. This launches the deployment wizard and populates its fields with the values that were used to deploy the Solution Definition file. You can alter these values, as required. You will have to provide your credentials for the deployment; these values are not populated.
- To export a file that contains the properties, summary, and actions of a Deployed Solution for auditing purposes, select a Deployed Solution and click Export.
- View the change history of the Deployment in the Deployment Log panel by clicking the Related button and selecting Deployment Log.
During a deployment, the Actions panel is displayed to the right of the Deployed Solution List. During the deployment, actions are listed as they are completed. After the deployment is complete, you can view the list in its entirety by scrolling through it.