Genesys Pulse Support for GDPR
This page describes product-specific aspects of Genesys Pulse support for the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in premise deployments. For general information about Genesys support for GDPR compliance, see General Data Protection Regulation.
Genesys Pulse only stores Usernames. A unique username is a good privacy protection approach. If a user uses email address as a username, to support GDPR, this email address and all dashboards/widgets that were created by this user must be removed. This is done manually through the Widget Management.
Forget Me Procedure
- Log into Genesys Pulse as a user with the Pulse Manage Users privilege.
- Click on the Gear icon at the top right-hand corner.
- Select the Widget Management menu item.
- In the opened tab, select checkboxes for users that must be removed.
- Click on the Delete button above the table.
- In the opened dialog, select all checkboxes.
- Press the Delete button.