Billing Data Server Support for GDPR
This page describes product-specific aspects of Billing Data Server support for the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in premise deployments. For general information about Genesys support for GDPR compliance, see General Data Protection Regulation.
Billing Data Server stores the contact center’s activity records that are:
- Relevant for the customer invoices generation.
- Required to exert Genesys’ legal rights.
- Required to service the contract for our customers.
Depending on the contract, and thus on the set of the billable metrics that are collected to form the bills, the detailed information may include:
- Phone numbers of the end customers (consumers).
- Information about the customer's employees configured in the tenant's Genesys configuration environment:
- Employee IDs
- First and last names