Protection of Data in Transit
In addition to the protection of data where it resides, as described in Protection of Data at Rest, data must also be protected when it is sent over communication channels.
Genesys provides the following security features to address data and service integrity:
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
- Hypertext Transport Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
- Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Secure (LDAPS)—in Management Framework, this is implemented between Configuration Server and the External Authentication LDAP directory.
As a backup mechanism, passwords are also encrypted during transit.
This page was last edited on May 25, 2018, at 21:26.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!