Document Change History
This section lists changes to the document that were made in support of the new and updated material listed in New in Release 8.5.
- [05/25/18] The Data Privacy section added to provide general information about Genesys support for customer compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The TLS section has been completely revised and updated, and contains instructions for securing connections between and to/from Framework components.
- A brief description of the HTTP Secure (HTTPS) and Secure Real-Time Transport (SRTP) protocols has been added.
- The section formerly called Data Confidentiality and Integrity has been split into two sections Authentication and Authorization and Protection of Data at Rest.
- The section formerly known as Communications Integrity has been renamed Protection of Data in Transit.
- The description of the inactivity-timeout option has been moved to the Framework Configuration Options Reference Manual.
This page was last modified on May 24, 2018, at 13:40.