Default Value: none
Valid Values: none, flex, basic, both
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
- none: no forcing is applied.
- flex: chat sessions run in async mode, when started via flex chat protocol.
- basic: chat sessions run in async mode, when started via basic chat protocol.
- both: all chat sessions run in async mode.
Chat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Chat Server now supports Cassandra 3.11 in HA (high-availability) mode. (CHAT-3481)
- Support for two new historical reports for GCXI: Chat Engagement Report and Chat Session Report. (CHAT-3461, CHAT-3460)
- A new configuration option, async-chat-enforce, forces Chat Server to process all chat sessions as async. (CHAT-3455)
- The addition of the following ESP methods: CloseSession, GetMessages, and GetSessionInfo. Refer to the Chat Server documentation for more information. (CHAT-3454)
- The following pages were added to the Chat Server documentation:
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.307.04.