Chat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Redesigned Chat Server IP to align with new Genesys branding.
- Chat Server now accepts event attributes in nested lists in ESP requests from a workflow.
- A new configuration option, allow-duplicated-kvp, allows you to prohibit duplicated key-value pairs in userdata and event attributes in chat protocol requests.
- Chat Server now attaches an additional set of chat session characteristics at the end of each chat session. For more information on these chat session characteristics, refer to the Chat Server Reporting Data section in the Administrator's Guide.
- Chat Server now allows you to retain the latest version of the intermediate transcript in the Cassandra Database when Cassandra is used for High Availability mode.
- Improved support for GMS CometD, including combined flex join and subscription, repeating reply as push-notification, and return transcript in system notice reply.
- Support for Windows Server 2016 operating system. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Chat Server now correctly accepts typing notification requests from Siebel Gplus Adapter (default client protocol version set to 101). Previously, Chat Server would reply with error 8233 "Unsupported request".(CHAT-235)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.201.05.