- March 11, 2019 (15.10.0)
- October 17, 2018 (15.8.0)
- August 8, 2018 (15.7.0)
- June 1, 2018 (15.6.0)
- May 7, 2018 (15.5.0)
- April 5, 2018 (15.4.0)
- March 12, 2018 (15.3.0)
- February 12, 2018 (15.2.0)
- January 22, 2018 (15.1.0)
- January 8, 2018 (15.0.0)
- November 13, 2017 (14.15.0)
- October 23, 2017 (14.14.0)
- Known Issues
March 11, 2019 (15.10.0)
- Multiple List Automation jobs running in tandem can now use the same specification file for the list being imported. Previously, in this scenario, the system deleted the file and returned an error during the list import process. (DVP-89459)
- An internal system error potentially affecting List Automation jobs for triggering new sub-campaigns has been resolved. (DVP-89498)
- List Automation set-up previously followed historical automation pattern matching, where file naming conventions could span list load and sub-campaign trigger events. This has been updated so that a new sub-campaign triggers only when the list is uploaded by the same List Automation job. (DVP-89507)
- An internal system error potentially affecting and ignoring contact suppression rules has been resolved. (DVP-89497)
October 17, 2018 (15.8.0)
- For List Automation, trigger events now adhere to the time zone specified for the List Automation job. Previously, triggered events would adhere to the account’s time zone, resulting in improperly-timed triggered events. (DVP-89394)
- For Upload Rules using custom splitting, the Selection Rule name is now correctly applied to the <RULENAME> token in the output name format. Previously, the Upload Rule name, which is reserved for remainder files, was applied to the <RULENAME> token. This error resulted in duplicate file names, and the system was unable to identify the output file linked to each Selection Rule in the custom split. (DVP-89399)
- Login authentication issues have been resolved. Previously, in some cases, users were denied access because the system failed to reset the failed login attempts counter after successful authentication. (DVP-89416)
- Sub-campaigns using a Location Rule with many regions selected (>=29 regions) will now run as expected. Previously, if the Location Rule was applied at the sub-campaign loading time and it contained a large number of regions (>=29 regions), the system would cancel the sub-campaign. (DVP-89427)
- Completed sub-campaigns now appear in Find Done results. Previously, in some cases, some sub-campaigns were omitted. (DVP-89432)
- Previously, the user interface displayed the incorrect start time for a sub-campaign pass after the original start time for the pass was revised. This has been corrected. (DVPU-6207)
- Previously, PureEngage Cloud Outbound users were unable to access the Scheduled Reports page. This has been corrected. (DVP-89413)
August 8, 2018 (15.7.0)
- On the List Automation page, the option Delete files after import has been changed to Delete files after processing. (DVPU-6205)
- On the List Automation page, the Delete files after import option (now labelled Delete files after processing) now functions as expected. Previously, when this option was enabled, empty files sometimes remained on the remote FTP site. (DVP-89383)
- If a List Automation job has been disabled or deleted, the system will stop attempting to execute the job, as expected. Previously, the system would sometimes continue to execute a job that was disabled or deleted. (DVP-89397)
- The Find Done page now displays all completed sub-campaigns, as expected. Previously, an error prevented some sub-campaigns from displaying on the Find Done page. (DVP-89296)
- The Trigger Rules feature now functions as expected. Previously, the system would sometimes attempt to load a sub-campaign without first ensuring a contact list was successfully uploaded into Engage. (DVP-89360)
June 1, 2018 (15.6.0)
- Several compliance enhancements have been made to better enable customers to comply with Right to Access (“export”) or Right of Erasure ("forget") requests from their customers. For more information about PureEngage Cloud support for GDPR compliance, see PureEngage Cloud Support for GDPR. For general information about GDPR, see General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). (DVP-89201) (DVP-89222)
- The Campaigns dashboard now displays accurate statistics for sub-campaign passes. Previously, in some cases, the dashboard displayed zero (0) counts for all sub-campaign passes even though the database and sub-campaign reports displayed actual counts. (DVP-89249)
May 7, 2018 (15.5.0)
- Changes made to a List Automation schedule in the user interface now take effect immediately. Previously, in some cases, the system would continue to run any queued jobs based on the previous schedule before it would honor the new schedule. (DVP-89289)
April 5, 2018 (15.4.0)
- When editing List Automation schedules, you can now successfully switch between the date picker (calendar) functionality and the Crontab functionality. Previously, if you set a schedule using the calendar and then tried to edit the schedule using a cron string instead, the edits would not save and the system would not throw an error message. (DVP-89051)
- List Automation schedules have been enhanced to facilitate traversing the GMT timezone boundary. Previously, List Automation schedules could not cross a GMT boundary - the only workaround was to create multiple List Automation schedules. (DVP-88505)
- For List Automation, wildcards are no longer supported in the Minute field of a cron string, and job runs are limited to a maximum of 12 runs per hour. Previously, a wildcard in the Minute field meant that a job run would take place every minute. (DVP-89052)
- On the List Automation page, the Delete files after import option now functions as expected when the SFTP protocol is used. Previously, this option worked for the FTP protocol only. (DVP-89188)
- The List Size column on the Campaigns dashboard now displays accurate figures for On-demand sub-campaigns. Previously, for some On-demand sub-campaigns, the figure in this column was twice the size of the actual number of contacts associated with that sub-campaign. (DVP-88850)
March 12, 2018 (15.3.0)
- Contact Trace records are now sorted so that the newest records display first. Previously, if a Contact Trace returned a large number of records, the oldest records displayed first. (DVP-89048)
- Email verification for a password reset now functions as expected. Previously, verification failed for email aliases containing the character string mac. (DVP-89032)
- If an update to a List Automation job traverses the GMT date boundary, a context-specific error message displays at the top right-hand corner of the List Automation page. Previously, a generic system error message appeared. (DVPU-6183)
February 12, 2018 (15.2.0)
This release contains no new features.
January 22, 2018 (15.1.0)
This release contains no new features.
January 8, 2018 (15.0.0)
- The Reports tab on the user interface is now accessible to all customers. Previously, access was restricted to customers with the Email or SMS channel enabled.
- All sorting issues with the time zone list on the List Agents page have been corrected.
- For enterprise accounts, the Restrict IP addresses for sign-in to field, on the Security tab of the Settings page, now accepts up to 512 characters. Previously, the maximum was 256 characters.
November 13, 2017 (14.15.0)
- All readability issues with pop-over text on SMS Self-Serve scripts have been resolved. (DVPU-6127, DVPU-6126)
October 23, 2017 (14.14.0)
- Pass Retry Options now include the following Call Result options:
- Answering Machine
- Delivered Person
- Statistics now display throughout the user interface as expected. Previously, some statistics failed to populate.
There are currently no known issues.
Archive[+] Click to show archived release notes
About Outbound for PureEngage Cloud
Genesys Outbound for PureEngage Cloud enables customers to create, monitor, and fine-tune proactive outbound communication using a variety of integrated channels including agent-assisted dialing (Predictive, Progressive, and Preview), as well as agentless voice messaging, SMS, and Email. The user interface offers List Management, Campaign Management, and Compliance Management controls to manage effective multi-channel outbound campaigns.