January 23, 2017 (18.104.22.168)
- Creating, editing, or cloning an IVR Profile now inherits the parameters newly added in the Default IVR Profile Template. Also, the IVR Profile inherits the existing parameters from the template if they are not already available in the IVR Profile.
- The values of mandatory fields on the General and Voice Platform tabs are now correctly validated before saving an IVR Profile to prevent the creation of corrupted IVR Profiles. (GVP-23418)
- The Call Peaks report no longer fails to be generated in the Operational Report tab. (GVP-23261)
- Installing the GVP Reporting plugin for Platform Administration now correctly saves configuration objects that use time input fields.(GVP-22982)
- Call Details accessed by clicking on the GVP-GUID or ON the Session ID field of a Call Browser report are no longer empty. (GVP-22977)
- The GVP Reporting plugin no longer fails to locate some resources when the default root URL, gax/ in gax.properties, has been overwritten. (GVP-22958)
May 8, 2016 (22.214.171.124)
- DID group provisioning succeeds when you remove the conflicting entries in overlapping ranges (example: 100-200 and 150-250). Previously in this situation, validation failure prevented the changes from being saved.
- A user with appropriate permissions can access and provision IVR profiles:
- User is able to see all tabs on the IVR profile edit page, including options and Permissions
- User is able to update initial and alternate page URLs on the Voice Platform tab in existing IVR profiles. Those users will be able to see DID Group assignments but will not be able to modify them.
- User is able only to update DID Group assignments in existing IVR profiles. Also able to see the initial and alternate page URL assignments, but not able to modify them.
- User can provision DIDs to DID Group mapping.
- Now you can use IVR Administration to provision IVR profiles and map DID Groups to IVR profiles.
- Backend filtering no longer removes the call record from a report when you use an IVR profile, a Tenant, or a component in the filter. Instead, these filtering rules apply:
- When an IVR profile is a parameter in the query, filtering hides the component field and tenant field that the user doesn't have permission to read.
- When tenant is a parameter in the query, filtering hides the component field and IVR profile field that the user doesn't have permission to read.
- When component is a parameter in the query, filtering hides the tenant field and IVR profile field that the user doesn't have permission to read.
- When none of the three query parameters is provided, the backend forces a tenant ID into the query, and then follows the above filtering rules.
- The Voice Platform tab now displays the correct fields for a Voice Platform profile that is defined in a tenant with no DID groups. Previously, when a tenant with no DID groups was accessed, the Voice Platform tab did not display any fields. (GVP-22745)
- Refreshing the Voice Platfrom tab in an IVR profile's details no longer generates an error. (GVP-22697)
- GVP reports generated with the GVP Reporting Plugin for IVR Administration no longer fail and display the error Unsupported Media Type. (GVP-22684)
- To work around a paging limitation, the GVP Reporting Plugin for IVR Administration backend now automatically puts a user's Owner Tenant ID into the filter, when the tenant filter, component, and IVR Profile filters are all empty. One exception: when the owner tenant ID is 1. (GVP-22256)
There are currently no known issues.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 05:47.