This section must be named [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-IXN] or [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-IXN-<GIMApplObj>], where <GIMApplObj> is the name of a configured Genesys Info Mart application within the same configuration environment.
For example: [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-IXN-MyGIM]
The values that you configure in this section affect measures in the H_QUEUE and H_QUEUE_GRP hierarchies—measures whose definition relies on two sets of the following thresholds:
- Short-abandoned threshold—the number of seconds in queue that you determine to be an insufficient amount of time for interactions to have been distributed before that interaction was abandoned by the customer or dropped for any other reason.
- Acceptance threshold—the number of seconds that you determine to be too great for queued interactions to be distributed to a first handling resource.
- Accepted-by-agent threshold—the number of seconds that you determine to be too great for queued interactions to be distributed to an agent resource.
One set of each of these thresholds is exclusively for consult interactions; the other set is for interactions that exclude consultations. Refer to columns descriptions of the H_QUEUE and H_QUEUE_GRP hierarchies in the Physical Data Model documentation for your RDBMS (available from Reporting and Analytics Aggregates documentation) to learn which measure definitions rely on the values of the aforementioned thresholds.
Default Value: The value specified by the default option.
Valid Values: Same as the default option.
Changes Take Effect: Upon the next run of aggregation.
Specifies up to six values that correspond to the short-abandoned, acceptance, and accepted-by-agent thresholds for interactions of the media type that is identified by the name of this option. This name must correspond to a value that exists in the MEDIA_TYPE.MEDIA_NAME_CODE field of Info Mart.
For the named media only, the value of this option overrides the previously defined default.
Default Value: 5,15,15,5,15,15
- a=short-abandoned threshold for other than consult interactions
- b=acceptance threshold for other than consult interactions
- c=accepted-by-agent threshold for other than consult interactions
- d=short-abandoned threshold for consult interactions
- e=acceptance threshold for consult interactions
- f=accepted-by-agent threshold for consult interactions
Changes Take Effect: Upon start of the next aggregation cycle
Specifies up to six values that correspond respectively to the short-abandoned, acceptance, and accepted-by-agent thresholds for nonconsult and consult interactions.
If you specify fewer than six thresholds, the aggregation process internally supplies values of 0 for the unspecified thresholds; that is: 5,15,0,5 is equivalent to 5,15,0,20,0,0. Similar to the [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-ABN] section, this option enables the configuration of up to 19 thresholds.