This section must be named [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-IXN] or [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-IXN-<GIMApplObj>], where <GIMApplObj> is the name of a configured Genesys Info Mart application within the same configuration environment.
For example: [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-IXN-MyGIM]
The values that you configure in this section affect measures in the H_QUEUE and H_QUEUE_GRP hierarchies—measures whose definition relies on two sets of the following thresholds:
- Short-abandoned threshold—the number of seconds in queue that you determine to be an insufficient amount of time for interactions to have been distributed before that interaction was abandoned by the customer or dropped for any other reason. This threshold applies only to online media; if it is used in a report to describe offline media, a value of zero is displayed.
- Acceptance threshold—the number of seconds that you determine to be too great for queued interactions to be distributed to a first handling resource.
- Accepted-by-agent threshold—the number of seconds that you determine to be too great for queued interactions to be distributed to an agent resource.
The first set of each threshold is for interactions that exclude consultations. The second set of each threshold is exclusively for consult interactions. One set of each of these thresholds is exclusively for consult interactions; the other set is for interactions that exclude consultations. Refer to columns descriptions of the H_QUEUE and H_QUEUE_GRP hierarchies in the Physical Data Model (PDM) documentation for your RDBMS to learn which measure definitions rely on the values of the aforementioned thresholds; PDM information for Reporting and Analytics Aggregates is found at the following links:
Default Value: The value specified by the default option.
Valid Values: Same as the default option.
Changes Take Effect: Upon the next run of aggregation.
Specifies up to six values that correspond to the short-abandoned, acceptance, and accepted-by-agent thresholds for interactions of the media type that is identified by the name of this option. This name must correspond to a value that exists in the MEDIA_TYPE.MEDIA_NAME_CODE field of Info Mart.
For the named media only, the value of this option overrides the previously defined default.
Default Value: 5,15,15,5,15,15
Valid Values: a,b,c,d,e,f where each letter represents an integer from 0 to 2³¹-1 that represents one of the following thresholds:
- a=short-abandoned threshold for other than consult interactions
- b=acceptance threshold for other than consult interactions
- c=accepted-by-agent threshold for other than consult interactions
- d=short-abandoned threshold for consult interactions
- e=acceptance threshold for consult interactions
- f=accepted-by-agent threshold for consult interactions
The sequence that is specified as the value of this option does not have to increase monotonically.
Changes Take Effect: Upon start of the next aggregation cycle
Specifies up to 6 threshold values as comma separated int values, in seconds, defining two sets of each of the following thresholds: short-abandoned, acceptance, and accepted-by-agent:
- The first set of each threshold is for interactions that exclude consultations.
- The second set of each threshold is exclusively for consult interactions.
If you specify fewer than six thresholds, the aggregation process internally supplies values of 0 for the unspecified thresholds; that is: 5,15,0,5 is equivalent to 5,15,0,20,0,0.