Outbound Schedule Object
Each Schedule is represented in the Genesys Configuration Layer as a Script object, of the Outbound Schedule type. OCS only considers schedules which are Enabled in configuration.
The following section briefly describes how to create an Outbound Schedule object. For complete information on configuring and using Schedules, see the Framework Genesys Administrator Help.
Creating a New Outbound Schedule Object
- In Genesys Administrator, go to Provisioning > Outbound Contact > Schedules.
- Click New.
- If necessary, navigate to the folder in which you want to store the new Schedule.
- Click New.
- On the Configuration tab, enter the following information (indicates a mandatory field)
Name--The name of the Schedule. You must specify a value for this property, and that value must be unique within the Configuration Database (in an enterprise environment) or within the Tenant (in a multi-tenant environment).
Tenant--In a multi-tenant environment, the Tenant to which this Schedule belongs. This value is set automatically, and you cannot change it.
Script Type--Select Outbound Schedule.
State--Indicates if this Schedule is enabled (default) or disabled.
- On the Options tab, enter information as required.
- On the Permissions tab, enter information as required.
- To save the new Schedule object and register it in the Configuration Database, do one of the following:
- Click Save and Close to return to the Scripts view. To configure the new object, double-click on the name of the object to open the Schedule Properties dialog box. Refer to Genesys Administrator Help for information about configuring the properties of the Schedule.
Note: When defining sequential execution points for a Schedule, the At time condition specified for a Stop action must not be earlier than the At time condition specified for the corresponding Start action. OCS does not assume that the earlier Stop time is on the next calendar day; instead, it starts the action at the specified time and then immediately stops it.
Warning: This is not an issue when defining Stop actions with the After condition; OCS supports execution on the following day in this case.
- Click Save to continue configuring the Schedule.
- Click Save and New to save the new Schedule and start creating another one.