Introduction to Dialogic Boards
If you intend to install CPD Server, you must first set up the Dialogic boards. You need to install a hardware card and a software driver to implement Dialogic. Contact the Dialogic vendor for your company or visit the Dialogic support website for more information about Dialogic boards and supported software. Information about Genesys supported hardware and third-party software is available on the Genesys Technical Support website in the documents:
- Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide
- Genesys Supported Media Interfaces Reference Manual
The following specific information applies to environments in which CPD Server is used with Dialogic DM3 hardware:
- All recordings are in a PCM/8000Hz/8bps (VOX) format. The .wav format is no longer supported.
- DM3 boards do not work with a NEC switch containing a line-side configuration and the tscall option value is set to true or on.
- DM3 boards are supported in line-side environments.
|Note:||Starting with release 7.5, you can also use Dialogic's Host Media Processing (HMP) software instead of a physical hardware card. See HMP Software for more information.|