Dialing Modes and VoIP Deployment
An Outbound-VoIP environment supports all auto-dialing modes.
The following table provides a comparison of the modes in both a traditional and an IP environment.
Outbound-VoIP - Ready
|Predictive with seizing||Predictive ASM using CPD Server||IP-ASM (predictive)|
|Progressive with seizing||Progressive ASM using CPD Server||IP-ASM (progressive)|
|Power GVP||Power GVP using OBN||IP-VoiceXML (based on the calls per second setting)|
|Progressive GVP||Not applicable||IP-VoiceXML (based on port availability)|
Configuring Outbound Contact and SIP Server for a VoIP Deployment
- To configure Outbound Contact and SIP Server so that a Campaign Group is VoIP-Ready.
- Configure a Trunk Group DN on the SIP Server switch object. For more information, see Framework Genesys Administrator Help.
- Configure a Campaign Group object with the Trunk Group DN. For more information, see Campaign Group Object.
- Configure a SIP Server application object that controls the Trunk Group DN.
- In the OCS application object, add this SIP Server on the Configuration tab/Connections section.
This page was last edited on May 6, 2013, at 15:01.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!