Genesys Knowledge Center adheres to the standards described in the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 — see the OWASP website for details about the Top 10 — and has adopted several methods of ensuring security, for example:
- Errors are logged locally to prevent information leakage through API requests.
- User sessions have a timeout option.
- Cross Site Request Forgery Protection
Genesys Knowledge Center includes additional security configurations that can be used with your Knowledge Center installation:
- Secure HTTP Communication — Load SSL certificates and configure Jetty to expose Knowledge Center API securely.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Genesys Server — Configure TLS for connection between Knowledge Center servers and other Genesys server.
- Authentication — Enable authentication for the Knowledge Center Server and the CMS.
- Cassandra Security — Enable secure communication between Cassandra nodes and Knowledge Center CMS