|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Installing the iWD GAX Plugin
iWD GAX Plugin is installed in the GAX standard way - the procedure is described here (opens a new document).
Notes on Localization
- The base GAX application and its plugins (including iWD GAX plug-in) are not fully separated with their localization.
- All localization packages of all supported plugins and the GAX base localization package should be installed together.
- All installed localization packages should contain the same set of languages.
Note on Removing the iWD GAX Plug-in
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd.jar file
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd.jar file
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd directory
Note on Installing/Removing Language Pack Plug-ins
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-8.5.100.02.jar file -this should be removed by iWD GAX language pack uninstaller).
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-8.5.100.02.jar file).
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang> (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de directory).
Upgrading Plug-ins from 8.5.0 to 8.5.1+
To upgrade any plug-in, you need to follow the instructions above to remove the old plug-in, then install the new one.