intelligent Workload Distribution 8.5 Deployment Guide
Welcome to the intelligent Workload Distribution 8.5 Deployment Guide. This document describes how to install and configure intelligent Workload Distribution (iWD).This document is valid for 8.5.x releases of this product.
This document is primarily intended for IT staff who are responsible for iWD installation and configuration and business analysts who are responsible for department and process configuration. It has been written with the assumption that you have a basic understanding of:
- The workflow concepts as implemented in the various enterprise source systems (for example, business process management (BPM) systems, host systems, CRM systems, and so on) from which iWD solution will capture tasks.
- Network design and operation.
- Your own network configurations.
- iWD Manager Configuration
- Roles and Privileges in GAX
- Setting Shared User Access Roles Across iWD and GRS
- Integration with Genesys Rules System and Universal Contact Server
- iWD Business Solution Configuration
- iWD Services
- iWD Reporting
- Configuring Multiple Business Processes
- Database Cluster Configuration