- BOE 3.1—In GI2 Release 8.1.1 and earlier, this software is referred to as SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI (BO XI 3.1), or simply BO.
- BI 4.1—In GI2 Release 8.1.3 and later, this software is referred to as SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI 4.1), or simply BI.
Genesys Interactive Insights
Also known as GI2. A presentation layer that extracts data from the Genesys Info Mart database, and presents it in readable reports to enable business and contact center managers to make better business decisions for streamlining operations, reducing costs, and providing better services.
For Genesys Cloud customers, depending on the release of Genesys Cloud that you are using, historical reporting is available through either the Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2) interface, or through Genesys CX Insights. See also Genesys Info Mart, Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA), and Genesys CX Insights (GCXI).
Customizing the GI2 Universe and Reports
This section provides general guidelines for how to customize the GI2 universe and reports to achieve additional functionality. Emphasis is placed on customizing a copy of the reports and/or making a copy of the universe.
BI software does not maintain older versions of reports, and once you save changes to a report and export universe elements to the repository, you cannot restore the previous version.
After you have customized definitions in the universe, remember that you must save the universe and export it back to the BI repository so that your changes are made available to report users, using the procedure described in the "Linking the Universe to Your Data Mart > Publishing the Universe Back to the Repository" section of the Genesys Interactive Insights Deployment Guide.
For additional information, see the following sections:
- Customizing Measure Definitions
- Distinguishing Same-Named Queues
- Creating Week-Level Reports
- Using 15-Minute Aggregation
- Removing Fields from Reports
- Using Attached Data
- Changing the Forecast
- Using Cascading Prompts
- Reporting Outside the GMT Time Zone
- Setting the Scope of Analysis
- Troubleshooting Incompatibility