This panel enables you to view information about the plug-ins that are installed in your environment. It also enables you to modify the settings of those plug-ins.
- Generic Genesys Server (when using Management Framework releases 8.1.0 or lower).
- Generic Administrator Server (when using Management Framework releases 8.1.1 or higher).
The Administrator Applications panel lists the applications that are installed in your environment and the host upon which the applications are stored.
Install plug-ins by using the same process as for installing installation packages. For more information, see Uploading Installation Packages.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- Click Tenant Filter to open the Tenant filter panel. In this panel, select the check box beside each Tenant that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the Tenant list.
Click an application to view details in a new panel that opens to the right. The new panel lists the name of the plug-in and its host. Click Related and select Plug-ins to view additional details:
- Name—The name of the plug-in
- Version—The version number of the plug-in
- Language—The language used by the user interface of the plug-in
- Provider—The name of the company or user that provided the plug-in
- State—Indicates whether the plug-in is Enabled or Disabled
Click the name of a plug-in to view additional details about the plug-in in a panel that opens to the right. From this panel, you can perform the following actions: