Use the Shared Transport pane to manage your participation in a shared transport group. You can use the buttons at the top of the pane to perform the following tasks:
- Create—Use this button to create a new shared transport group.
- Browse shared transport—Use this button to browse existing shared transport groups that you can filter by using the Find button.
- Delete—Use this button to delete selected items in the join requests list.
Click the Create button to open a dialog box that features the following controls:
|Shared Transport Name field||Enter the name of the new shared transport group.|
|Comments field||Enter descriptive comments, if any.|
|Cancel button||Exit the dialog box, and take no action.|
|Create button|| Create the shared transport group that you have described in the two fields. The dialog box closes, and the group is added as new record in Shared Transport table with the related information for that group. You are automatically added as a participant.|
Note: Creating a new shared transport group deletes all of your pending join requests. You can belong to only one shared transport group at a time.
|Help button||Display context-sensitive help.|
Click the Browse shared transport button to open a dialog box that displays a list of existing shared transport groups. This dialog box features the following controls:
The Delete button is used to delete the selected agent's join requests. To delete join requests, check appropriate check box and press Delete.
You cannot delete a shared transport group, in which the agent is a participant—the check box will be disabled for these groups. However, you can leave your current shared transport by clicking the Leave Transport button under the Comments dialog box in the bottom pane. The shared transport is removed from the table and you are no longer a member of that shared transport.
The Shared Transport pane is divided into two other panes. The top pane includes the following columns that display information about the shared transport groups and join requests that you created:
The bottom pane displays the details of the selected shared transport item, such as:
- The name of the shared transport group
- The status
- The type of group (For example, if Bus is checked, the message ”This is a bus” is also displayed)
- The names of all group members (including yours) Comments
It also includes the following three buttons, which enable you to perform the following tasks:
- Leave transport—Use this button to remove yourself from the shared transport group, which deletes the shared transport group if you are the only member.
- Join requests—Use this button to accept or decline requests from other agents to join the shared transport group.
- Change properties—Use this button to change the properties of the shared transport group.
Leave Transport Button
Click the Leave transport button to open a Confirmation dialog box that features the following controls:
|OK||Confirms the request to leave the shared transport group and closes the Confirmation dialog box.|
|Cancel|| Cancels the request to leave the shared transport group and closes the Confirmation
Join Requests Button
Click the Join requests button to open a dialog box that features the following controls:
Change Properties Button
Click the Change properties button to open a dialog box that features the following controls:
|Shared Transport Name field||Edit the name of your shared transport group.|
|Status radio button||Select either Open Shared Transport (for new requests) or Close Shared Transport (for new requests).|
|Comments field||Enter or edit comments that are associated with the shared transport group.|
|Cancel button||Click to take no action and exit the dialog box.|
|Submit button||Click to save the current changes to the shared transport group.|